Tree Saddle Model: 4050
- "Vertadjust" 5" comfort waist pad assembly, provides workers infinite adjustment up and down and at angles for perfect fit
- "SuperNit" padding system provides rigid, wear-resistant properties while still soft to the touch. Military spec moisture-management system built-in with custom anti-microbial coating to prevent mildew. Outside shell made of 1300 denier construction to withstand maximum abuse.
- Removable tongue-buckle tool belt, reinforced for rigidity, can be easily installed to accommodate any configuration of tool pouch
- Hip D-Rings for work positioning
- Comfort lined, Stay-Soft positioning saddle
- Tongue buckle and grommet leg straps
- Features “Tool Guardian” system with snaps and ring to keep tool conveniently close to worker
- Hardware plated to ASTM standards for corrosion resistance
- Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- 4000: Tree Saddle with waist belt and tree saddle, no leg straps
- 4051: Tree Saddle with tongue buckle legs, no hip D-rings on tool belt
- 4052: Tree Saddle with tongue buckle legs and non-removable tool belt, no hip D-rings on tool belt
- 4055: Tree Saddle with tongue buckle legs and front, floating D-ring, and no positioning saddle
All FrenchCreek Tree Saddles combine maximum safety, ease of use, and freedom of movement. FrenchCreek equipment is designed to keep you safe and comfortable as you work.
Whether you use a Tree Saddle one day a month, or all day every day, FrenchCreek tree saddles provide maximum safety and comfort with a perfect fit regardless of size or shape. Choose FrenchCreek Production for all of your Fall Protection Equipment, because your life is on the line!
Don't see exactly what you are looking for? Contact us now!