Work Seat Model: 4151
- 21 x 16 plywood deluxe work seat
- Backing and cushioning made from "SuperNit" padding system providing rigid, wear-resistant properties while still soft to the touch. Military spec moisture-management system built-in with custom anti-microbial coating to prevent mildew. Outside shell made of 1300 denier construction to withstand maximum abuse.
- Features built in harness
- 5-Point adjustment full body harness
- Tongue buckle leg straps, with brass grommets that wont rust
- Spring-loaded friction buckles on shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment that stays in place
- EZ-Slide back D-ring provides easy, safe connection and keeps fallen worker vertical after any fall
- Perfect-fit chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle, sewn in place to prevent user maladjustment
- Spreader bar and yoke with top D-ring for suspension
- Side D-rings for positioning
- Additional waist strap for added security
- Convenient, easy reach tool pouch on right side
- Hardware plated to ASTM standards for corrosion resistance
- Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL, or Universal (fits M-L)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable fall-arrest systems standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
- 4153: 21 x 16 deluxe work seat, does not include full body harness, 3 point suspension connection
- 4154: 12 x 24 backless work seat with built in full body harness
- 800PS: Removable positioning saddle for vertical climbing systems, as shown on the 850ABT full body harness
- 850AB: 850 full body harness with shoulder pads and hip positioning D-rings
- 850ABT: 850 full body harness with tongue buckle leg straps, positioning saddle, and shoulder pads, no front center D-ring on belt
- 850ABTH: 850 full body harness with tongue buckle leg straps, shoulder pads, positioning saddle, and front chest D-ring, no front center D-ring on belt
- 897ABT: Full body harness with tongue buckle leg straps, 6 back pad, shoulder pads, removable tool belt, removable positioning saddle, adjustable front center D-ring, and hip positioning D-rings
The FrenchCreek 4151 Work Seat combines maximum safety, ease of use, and freedom of movement. The 4151 is designed to keep you securely strapped in during and after a fall, and distribute the fall-arrest forces throughout the strongest parts of the body. Our unique EZ-Slide back D-ring not only allows for quick and proper user placement, but also will position the worker in a straight vertical position after a fall. As with any FrenchCreek harness, the full list of harness accessories & options is available for customizing comfort and custom functionality.
Whether you use your work seat one day a month, or all day and every day, FrenchCreek work seats provide maximum safety, and maximum comfort with a perfect fit regardless of size or shape. Choose FrenchCreek Production for all of your Fall Protection Equipment, because your life is on the line!
Don't see exactly what you are looking for? Contact us now!