Full Body Harness Model: 630UT
- Full body Harness with no metal above the waist
- 4-Point adjustment system
- EZ-Slide back web loop provides easy, safe connection with no metal for zero conductivity, yet keeps fallen worker vertical after any fall
- Pass-through leg and waist buckles with insulators
- Hardware plated to ASTM standards for corrosion resistance
- Sizes available: S, M, L, XL
- Meets or exceeds all applicable fall-arrest systems standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
- 631KUT: Arc Flash Harness with heat and flame resistant Kevlar webbing, die electric sliding back D-ring, and flame resistant buckle covers.
Sizing chart for Full Body Harnesses.
All FrenchCreek harnesses combine maximum safety, ease of use, and freedom of movement. FrenchCreek harnesses are designed to keep you securely strapped in during and after a fall, and distribute the fall-arrest forces throughout the strongest parts of the body. Our unique EZ-Slide back D-ring not only allows for quick and proper user placement, but also will position the worker in a straight vertical position after a fall. As with any FrenchCreek harness, the full list of harness accessories & options is available for customizing comfort and custom functionality.
Whether you wear a harness one day a month, or all day every day, FrenchCreek harnesses provide maximum safety and comfort with a perfect fit regardless of size or shape. Choose FrenchCreek Production for all of your Fall Protection Equipment, because your life is on the line!
Don't see exactly what you are looking for? Contact us now!