Full Body Harness Model: 651
- 3-Point adjustment full body harness
- Tongue buckle/grommet leg straps, pass-thru buckle chest strap
- EZ-Slide back D-ring provides easy, safe connection and keeps fallen worker vertical after any fall
- Perfect-fit chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle, sewn in place to prevent user maladjustment
- Additional rear lumbar straps provide security against rear worker release
- Hardware plated to ASTM standards for corrosion resistance
- Sizes available: Two universal sizes, S-M or M-XL
- Meets or exceeds all applicable fall-arrest systems standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
- 651B: 651 full body harness with tongue-buckle leg straps and hip D-rings
- 671: 671 full body harness with bayonet super-quick leg and chest strap buckles
- 671PR (Red): 671 full body harness with bayonet super-quick leg and chest strap buckles, comfort "P" option back/shoulder pad, made with red webbing
All FrenchCreek harnesses combine maximum safety, ease of use, and freedom of movement. FrenchCreek harnesses are designed to keep you securely strapped in during and after a fall, and distribute the fall-arrest forces throughout the strongest parts of the body. Our unique EZ-Slide back D-ring not only allows for quick and proper user placement, but also will position the worker in a straight vertical position after a fall. As with any FrenchCreek harness, the full list of harness accessories & options is available for customizing comfort and custom functionality.
Whether you wear a harness one day a month, or all day every day, FrenchCreek harnesses provide maximum safety and comfort with a perfect fit regardless of size or shape. Choose FrenchCreek Production for all of your Fall Protection Equipment, because your life is on the line!
Don't see exactly what you are looking for? Contact us now!