Full Body Harness Model: 850AB
- One of the most popular models, provides all day comfort in the harshest environments
- EZ-Slide back D-ring provides easy, safe connection and keeps fallen worker vertical after any fall
- Perfect-fit chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle, sewn in place to prevent user maladjustment
- Spring-loaded friction buckles on shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment that stays in place
- Tongue buckle leg straps for fast and easy donning, brass grommets that won't rust
- "Vertadjust" 6" comfort waist pad assembly, provides workers infinite adjustment up and down and at angles for perfect fit
- Shoulder pads for comfort especially when carrying maximum tool weight
- "SuperNit" padding system provides rigid, wear-resistant properties while still soft to the touch. Military spec moisture-management system built-in with custom anti-microbial coating to prevent mildew. Outside shell made of 1300 denier construction to withstand maximum abuse.
- Removable tongue-buckle tool belt, reinforced for rigidity, can be easily installed to accommodate any configuration of tool pouch
- Hardware plated to ASTM standards for corrosion resistance
- Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Meets or exceeds all applicable fall-arrest systems standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
- 830: Full body harness with pass-through buckle leg straps, no side D-rings, no shoulder pads
- 850: Full body harness with tongue buckle legs, no side D-rings, no shoulder pads
- 850AB-KIT: 850AB full body harness, 460A lanyard, 211 pouch, sold together in one convenient kit
- 850AB-KIT2: 850AB full body harness, 444AS lanyard, 208 carry bag, sold together in one convenient kit
- 850B: 850 full body harness with side D-rings and tongue buckle legs
- 850B-TS: 850 full body harness with front D-ring on belt for vertical climbing systems and side D-rings
- 870AB: 870 full body harness with bayonet super-quick leg and chest strap, shoulder pads, and side D-rings
- 870BP: 870 full body harness with bayonet super-quick leg and chest strap, "P" option comfort back/shoulder pad, and side D-rings
Sizing chart for Full Body Harnesses.
All FrenchCreek harnesses combine maximum safety, ease of use, and freedom of movement. FrenchCreek harnesses are designed to keep you securely strapped in during and after a fall, and distribute the fall-arrest forces throughout the strongest parts of the body. Our unique EZ-Slide back D-ring not only allows for quick and proper user placement, but also will position the worker in a straight vertical position after a fall. As with any FrenchCreek harness, the full list of harness accessories & options is available for customizing comfort and custom functionality.
Whether you wear a harness one day a month, or all day every day, FrenchCreek harnesses provide maximum safety and comfort with a perfect fit regardless of size or shape. Choose FrenchCreek Production for all of your Fall Protection Equipment, because your life is on the line!
Don't see exactly what you are looking for? Contact us now!