Full Body Harness Model: 853AB
- Easy donning harness, provides all day comfort in the harshest environments
- Sub-pelvic strap for additional support during brief periods of suspension
- Perfect-fit chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle, sewn in place to prevent user maladjustment
- Tongue buckle leg straps for fast and easy donning, brass grommets that won't rust
- Shoulder pads for comfort especially when carrying maximum tool weight
- "SuperNit" padding system provides rigid, wear-resistant properties while still soft to the touch. Military spec moisture-management system built-in with custom anti-microbial coating to prevent mildew. Outside shell made of 1300 denier construction to withstand maximum abuse.
- Hip D-Rings for work positioning
- Removable tongue-buckle tool belt, reinforced for rigidity, can be easily installed to accommodate any configuration of tool pouch
- Hardware plated to ASTM standards for corrosion resistance
- Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Meets or exceeds all applicable fall-arrest systems standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
- 833: Full body harness with pass-through buckle leg straps, no side D-rings or shoulder pads
- 853: Full body harness with tongue buckle leg straps, no side D-rings, no shoulder pads
- 853A: 853 full body harness with tongue buckle leg straps, no side D-rings
- 853B: 853 full body harness with tongue buckle leg straps, no shoulder pads
Sizing chart for Full Body Harnesses.
All FrenchCreek harnesses combine maximum safety, ease of use, and freedom of movement. FrenchCreek harnesses are designed to keep you securely strapped in during and after a fall, and distribute the fall-arrest forces throughout the strongest parts of the body. Our unique EZ-Slide back D-ring not only allows for quick and proper user placement, but also will position the worker in a straight vertical position after a fall. As with any FrenchCreek harness, the full list of harness accessories & options is available for customizing comfort and custom functionality.
Whether you wear a harness one day a month, or all day every day, FrenchCreek harnesses provide maximum safety and comfort with a perfect fit regardless of size or shape. Choose FrenchCreek Production for all of your Fall Protection Equipment, because your life is on the line!
Don't see exactly what you are looking for? Contact us now!